Good Stuff Club Sign Up
General Terms and Conditions
· Member must provide a valid email address to receive all benefits associated with the Good Stuff Program. No purchase necessary to become a member. Member must be a legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico and 16 years of age or older to participate in the program.
· Sickles Market Good Stuff Membership is nontransferable and may only be used by an individual member for personal benefit. Member benefits cannot be combined with benefits accrued by another Member. Sickles Market may request proper identification with regard to Sickles Market Good Stuff transactions. Member benefits will not be applied retroactively to any prior purchases.
· Sickles Market is not responsible for lost or stolen membership card, but will replace.
· Member agrees to the Sickles Market Good Stuff program and any related member benefits do not create any property rights in favor of member.
· Member shall be responsible for maintaining accurate and updated personal information with the Sickles Market customer service department.
· The Sickles Market Card is not a credit card. The card and program have no cash value.
· Employee and employee household purchases do not quality.
We respect our customers privacy concerns. We will not sell or rent out customers’ names, addresses or phone numbers to any other company. You will only receive mailing or emails for programs sponsored or co-sponsored by Sickles Market. Should you have any questions or concerns please let us know.
We will honor all customer’s requests to have their own information removed from our mailing lists.