SICKLES SERVICES and POLICIES
Our Mission at Sickles, The Fresh Market, is that we are committed to providing our guests with a unique blend of the highest quality plants, flowers, gifts, food and customer service to be found anywhere.
Our vision is to always be that special store with service second to none, that provides our customers with products to make their lives unique.
Sickles Market Little Silver, Sickles Red Bank & Bottles by Sickles accept a variety of payment options, including credit and debit cards.
The following payment methods are accepted:
• Personal & Business Checks
• All checks must be pre-printed with name, check number, bank routing number and account number. If address is not pre-printed, it must be handwritten on the face of the check.
• Any check returned by the bank is subject to a returned-check fee, up to the maximum allowable by law.
• All checks must be made payable to “Sickles”
• We cannot accept any of the following for payment: starter checks, money orders, checks naming two parties as payees, checks made payable to “Cash,” insurance drafts, altered checks, and undated checks.
• We reserve the right to refuse to accept any check presented
• US Bank ONLY: Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express, Apple Pay & Samsung Pay
• Sickles Market Gift Cards
• Sickles House Accounts
Effective Wednesday May 4th, 2022 Sickles Market Little Silver & Sickles Red Bank no longer provide paper bags at check-out in accordance with the New Jersey Bag Ban Legislation.
• Plastic Bags for Prepared Foods, Produce & Raw Meat are provided
• Re-Usable Bags for purchase are available at every register
Paper Bags free of charge are available for purchases at Bottles by Sickles ONLY
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Most items may be returned or exchanged in the same way you paid for them with a few exceptions.
• In the event you used multiple forms of payment, your refund may be issued across all payment methods used.
• Purchases made with Sickles Gift Cards and refunds presented with a Sickles Gift Receipt.
We require receipts for all returns.
• Should you not have your receipt, we can attempt to look up the receipt for your purchase if you are a Good Stuff Member.
• Bring the item and the method of payment used to Customer Service at the store in which the item was purchased within the return window allowed.
We gladly accept returns and permit exchanges of new, unused and unopened items in our
Gift Department within 30 days of purchase.
Sickles has been providing the best quality plants for over 100 years. Once plants leave our care, we cannot control growing conditions.
Therefore, Sickles Market cannot be responsible for any damage or loss caused by insects, diseases, animals, weather conditions, neglect or changing garden conditions.
• Plants, Garden Supplies such as fertilizer, pottery and accessories may be returned or exchanged within 7 days of purchase.
• Plants must be returned in a condition so that they can be resold (not removed from the container)
• Please see manufacturer’s warranty on product packaging for product warranty information.
PLANT RETURN AND/OR GUARANTEE
Trees and Shrubs
• We offer a 1 year guarantee for all trees and shrubs
• Plants must have been planted in the ground to be guaranteed
• Bumper crop must have been purchased in the same receipt
• One-time replacement only on guaranteed plants. Replacement plants are not issued a new warranty.
• This limited guarantee does not cover material planted in pots, containers or raised beds, nor covers material damaged by animals, insects, disease, neglect or weather extremes.
We take great pride in properly handling the fresh products that we import form all over the world and we design our bouquets and arrangements with care and attention to detail.
• Due to the perishable nature of fresh product, plants, flowers, and all the factors and variable conditions that affect lifespan, we are not able to offer a guarantee, refund or exchange.
• Acceptance of our products at the time of drop-off or pick-up is considered proof of customer satisfaction and order fulfillment in its entirety,
representing what was ordered, as stated on the receipt.
• We accept returns of non-perishable items within 7 days
• Perishable product returns are subject to manager’s discretion, in accordance with our food safety policies and as allowable by law.
• All perishable food items returned to the store are discarded and cannot be resold.
• We will accept returns of products that do not meet quality standards, but cannot accept returns of perishable foods that are purchased in excess or in error (wrong variety, flavor, size, etc.).
• We encourage you to freeze such items for future use, or donate them to friends, family or local food banks, pantries or charities.
RETURN, EXCHANGE & PURCHASE EXCEPTIONS
• Gift Cards, Clearance/Last Chance, Custom Orders, Gift Baskets, Fountains, Lifestyle Fees, Service Fees and Delivery Fees are FINAL SALE
• We do not accept Manufacturers Coupons
• We do not accommodate requests for price-match or price adjustments
CATERING ORDER/DEPOSIT TERMS
• Orders require a 50% Deposit upon placement of order.
• All changes and cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance of the scheduled catering delivery/pickup or you will be charged 50% of the order total.
• All Holiday catering orders require payment in full upon placement of order.
• All Holiday order cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance of the scheduled delivery or pickup time or you will be charged 50% of the order total.
• All prices are subject to change. Adjustments will be based on prevailing market prices the date services are rendered
SPECIAL ORDER/DEPOSIT TERMS
• Deposit – All Special Orders require a 50% Deposit. Sickles Market reserves the right to reject any order. Sickles Market will credit or refund any payments if the order is rejected.
• Method of Payment – Payment may be made by Cash, Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, Sickles Market Gift Card or House Account.
All orders are payable in U.S. Dollars (USD).
• Standard Payment Terms – All orders must be paid in full prior to pick-up and/or delivery. Sickles Market has the right to refuse any order, even after accepting payment or partial payment for such order. Sickles Market will credit or refund any such payment made by the purchaser, if the order is rejected. Once the purchaser has been notified that a product has arrived and available for pick-up or delivery, the purchaser must remit payment in full within fifteen (15) days, or the order will be cancelled.
• Balance Payments – Purchaser must pay the full remaining balance of the Order before product will be processed for shipment. Full balance payment must be made within fifteen (15) business days of order confirmation or the order will be cancelled and the purchaser will be charged a 10% Re-Stocking Fee.
• We reserve the right to limit purchases of any sale item at Management’s discretion per item, per household and/or per day except where otherwise noted.
• Minimum or additional purchase requirements noted for any advertised item/promotion exclude the purchase of Gift Cards, Lifestyle and Delivery Fees except where otherwise noted.
• We are required by law to charge sales tax on the full price of any item or portion of an item that is discounted with the use of coupons or Good Stuff discounts.
• We are not responsible for typographical errors. Artwork does not necessarily represent items; it is for display purposes only.